• Gave money to help victims of human trafficking
• Provided financial support for building a medical clinic in the Caribbean
• Distributed 200 outfits to shelters for women in North America
• Supplied over 100 hygienic items to the homeless in North America
• Delivered Mother's Day love bags with flowers for abused women living in shelters in North America
• Provided reading material for free for men and women in prison in the Asia Pacific
• Purchased and delivered food for those who are in hardship in North America
• Provided financial support to further the education of national leaders in Africa and Asia Pacific
• Provided funding to help assist over 100,000 students with educational and physical care needs in 21 countries in Caribbean, Central America, and South America
"So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith." Galatians 6:9-10
Thread of Hope does not discriminate against gender, religion,, nationality, age, or sexual orientation.
We believe God through Jesus Christ called us to love and help one another around the world; And we take that calling seriously.
We are honored to help serve those who are on the front lines on the grounds of these countries by providing financial support, educational materials, and medical supplies (medication not included).
We are making a difference in the following countries listed below.
United States with offices in Massachusetts, South Carolina and Florida
Papau New Guinea