36. And one of the Pharisees DESIRED Him that He would eat with him. And He went into the house and sat down to meat.
37. And, Behold, a woman in the city, WHICH WAS A SINNER when she knew that Jesus sat at meat at the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster box of ointment.
And STOOD AT HIS FEET behind Him WEEPING, and began to WASH HIS FEET WITH TEARS, and did WIPE THEM WITH THE HAIRS OF HER HEAD, and KISSED HIS FEET, and ANOINTED THEM WITH OINTMENT.
38. Now when the Pharisee which had hidden Him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, this man, IF HE WERE A PROPHET would have known who and what manner of woman this is that touched Him; for she is a sinner.
44. And He turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, see thou this woman? I ENTERED INTO THINE HOUSE THOU GAVEST ME NO WATER FOR MY FEET: but she has washed my feet with tears and wiped them with the hairs of her head. THOU GAVEST ME NO KISS: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet.
45. MY HEAD WITH OIL THOU DID NOT ANOINT: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.
46. Wherefore I say unto thee, HER SINS WHICH ARE MANY ARE FORGIVEN: for SHE LOVED MUCH: but to whom little is forgiven, the same love that little.