A Voice of Hope to Those Without Hope
13 April 2022
I can no better explain what Voice of Hope represents than through the voice of Rev. Dr. Teresa Allissa Citro. "Voice of Hope is committed and devoted to being an avenue that will help others grow spiritually, emotionally, and in knowledge."
Rev. Dr. Teresa Allissa Citro brings wonderful insights and wisdom. Nothing less than precious pearls from her pen.
THE KEY TO LIFE:
Follow Proverbs 4:22-27
"They are the key to life for those who find them; they bring health to the whole body."
Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life.
Don't use your mouth to tell lies; don't ever say things that are not true.
Keep your eyes focused on what is right, and look straight ahead to what is good.
Be careful what you do, and always do what is right.
Don't turn off the road of goodness; keep away from evil paths.
Health, joy, love, peace, and FAVOR are the outcome of righteous living. Take the KEY.
Rev. Dr. Teresa Allissa Citro.
Founder and President
Thread of Hope Inc.
Hosea 8:1 “Set the trumpet to your lips! [The enemy] comes as a [great] vulture against the house of the Lord, because they have broken my covenant and transgressed against my law.”
The message is a call to each one that will heed the call to prepare as soldiers would prepare for war. To put on the full armor of light as to stand fully equipped against the dominion of darkness in these last days. The mandate is to equip and make ready a people for the soon return of their King.
SET UPON A ROCK.
12. Moses said to the Lord, “you have been telling me, “Take these people up to the promised land. But you haven’t told me whom you will send with me. You call me by name and tell me I have found favor with you.
13. Please, if really so, show me your intentions so that I may understand you more fully and do exactly what you want me to do. Besides don’t forget that this nation is your very own people.”
14. And the Lord replied, “I will personally go with you, Moses. I will give you rest – everything will be fine for you.”
15. Then Moses said, “If you don’t go with us personally, don’t let us move a step from this place.
16. If you don’t go with us, how will anyone ever know that your people and I have found favor with you? How else will they know we are special and distinct from all other people on the earth?”
17. And the Lord replied to Moses, “I will indeed do what you have asked, for you have found favor with Me, and you are my friend.”
18. Then Moses had one more request. “Please let me see your glorious presence,” he said.
19. The Lord replied, “I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will call out my name, ‘the Lord’, to you. I will show kindness to anyone I choose, and I will show mercy to anyone I choose.
20. But you may not look directly at my face, for no one may see me and live.”
21. The Lord then continued, “Stand here on this rock beside me.
Jesus is that place where we can meet with God and know God personally and where we will be able to see His glory. There is no other place. Jesus is the place given by God where a man can meet with God and be reconciled to Him to be able to speak to Him face to face as a friend. Jesus is the place where we receive the grace and the favor of God there just is no other place and never can there be.
Church, we have received grace in the sight of God through Jesus Christ our Lord, and I tell you the truth, only His grace is able to keep you to the end. He said to us,” My grace is enough” I tell you His grace is truly enough. Sons of God remain in His grace, hold fast to it, cling to it as if your life depended on it, for I tell you, truly your life truly does. Grace will keep you but only when you trust in it. Grace upon grace, grace abounding, and superabounding is available to you.
We have heard the good news and message of grace that is found only in Christ Jesus the Son of God. God met with us and revealed Himself unto us, He made known His every person, and His very presence and His very glory through Jesus Christ His Son. Only upon the rock of ages, the cornerstone whom God chose but whom the builders rejected, the foundation of all things, only if we be found hidden in the cleft of that rock will we find grace, and favor to know the person of the Father, and to know His glorious presence and to experience His unlimited power manifest in our life. Only when we are found in Him, in the cleft of the rock, can we find grace, the grace that saves. But there is a greater mystery for when we choose to remain and abide in that place we receive grace upon grace, grace that abounds and superabounds to keep us, even until the end. It is in the abiding, in the remaining, in making that place your habitation, the place where you live, where you move, and where you have your being, that is where grace flows and you receive grace upon grace, abounding and superabounding to keep you through the darkest hour, to keep you until the fulness of your redemption, to keep you unto the fulness of His promised rest.
Then and only then will you be able to say,
1. Those who live in the shelter [secret place] of the Highest will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
3. For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4. He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5. Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrows that fly in the day.
6. Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7. Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8. Just open your eyes and see how the wicked are punished.
9. If you make the Lord your refuge if you make the highest your shelter.
10. No evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11. For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12. They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13. You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14. The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my Name.
15. When they call on me I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16. I will reward them with long life and give them my salvation.
Glory to God we have been set upon a rock. The rock that can not be shaken nor be moved.!!!
Thereze Catherine Barnard
Voice of Hope Blog
RENEWED (body, soul & spirit)
Rika spent 22 years climbing the Corporate ladder, just to realize the ladder was against the wrong building.
She entered the fitness industry in 2007 and had 3 successful Curves franchises where she was personally involved in coaching and counseling members with further studies in Nutrition at Baylor University, Texas, and the Cleveland Heart Clinic. “There is no greater reward than making a difference in people’s lives. “
When her husband was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer in 2015, it impacted their lifestyle dramatically, unfortunately, it was too late for Bruce.
Through this experience, the Lord birthed a desire to educate, counsel, and facilitate innovative mental, physical and spiritual health solutions through an in-depth focus on individual holistic wellbeing.
“I thank the Lord for the vision and am blessed to be able to provide knowledge of renewal in mind, body, and spirit to complete health and healing."
Ps 138 says we are fearfully and wonderfully made. We have a responsibility to care for our bodies and not abuse them for we are the temple of God.
THE CONDITION OF HEALING IS REPENTANCE.
James 5: 14-16 “ Is anyone among you sick? He should call in the church elders (the spiritual guides). And they should pray over him, anointing him with oil in the Lord’s name. And the prayer that is of faith will save him who is sick, and the Lord will restore him; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray (also) for one another, that you may be healed and restored (to a spiritual tone of mind and heart). The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available (dynamic in its working).”
Healing is a promise in His Word! But every promise from God has a condition! Therefore we cannot claim His promises without being prepared to meet His conditions.
Psalm 103: 3 “Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases.”
If you want to be healed of your diseases, you have to be forgiven of all your iniquities first, and to have forgiveness you needed to have repented. We want to be healed but are not prepared to deal with the iniquities that caused the disease. There is a connection between healing and repentance – confessing your faults and putting things right.
Jesus said after he healed a man in John 5:14 “ Go and sin no more or a worse thing may come upon you.” Jesus Himself linked sin and the lack of sanctification to disease. When He was going to heal a man with palsy, Jesus said: ”Son, your sins have been forgiven.” (Matt 9:2) before this man could have healing, he had to have his sins forgiven. It does not mean that disease is always a consequence of sin.
Repentance is not just saying sorry with words. The original Greek word for repentance means changing your thinking. Previously I mentioned that the medical field discovered that 87% of diseases are a result of what goes on in our thought life. The bible’s definition of “changing your thinking” is “repentance”.
Acts 3:19” So repent (change your mind and purpose): turn around and return to God, that your sins may be erased (blotted out, wiped clean) that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.”
Repentance and obedience to God's commandments mean God's being a doer of the Word and it is a missing link to health and healing. Repent hatred, bitterness, unforgiveness, strife, jealousy, envy, criticism, fault finding, condemnation, anger, rage, resentment, and self-hatred. These negative emotions do not match God’s nature and are spiritually filthy.
Repentance ultimately leads to a change of words and actions in your daily lifestyle. Phil 4:8” Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever thing is just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
In His Service,
Life and Wellness Coach
"The Most Valuable of all Jewelry"
Each exclusive design had been created by Rev. Dr. Teresa Allissa Citro and produced by Princess Diamonds for both men and women. To order, please click the link and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes each piece so valuable is that all proceeds go 100% to support TOH charities and not toward salaries.
Rahab's Thread of Hope speaks about a heart of love and compassion.
1. Heart Bracelet in Italian silver $99
2. Heart Bracelet in Yellow or White gold $205
To order, please click the link and send an email to email@example.com
TI AMO COLLECTION
Ti Amo (I Love You}
Teresa's Heart, A necklace that melts a heart
Heart Necklace Italian silver $125
To order, please click the link and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“You are Altogether Beautiful my Darling; there is no Flaw in You."
Each of Rev. Dr. Teresa Allissa Citro's amazing products provides women around the world with anti-aging benefits that make a difference.
100% of all proceeds go to benefit Thread of Hope charities, not salaries.
PEPTIDE CREAM : Rich, moisturizing cream helps prevent collagen and elastin breakdown
2 oz. jar
Skin smoothing cream
Retexturizes & firms
For mature skin
Free of Parabens
Made in the USA
HOW TO USE: Apply nightly to cleansed face and neck, massaging gently using upward strokes.
Continually working towards bringing you new products.
Should you like to purchase our product for $180 Click here: Peptide Cream
THE VANTAGE POINT