Updated: Mar 3
28. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, THOU THAT ART HIGHLY FAVOURED THE LORD IS WITH THEE: BLESSED ART THOU among women.
29. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for THOU HAST FOUND FAVOUR WITH GOD.
31. And behold THOU SHALT CONCEIVE in thy womb, AND BRING FORTH A SON and shalt call his name Jesus.
32. He shall be GREAT and shall BE CALLED THE SON OF THE HIGHEST: and the Lord shall give unto Him the throne of his father David:
33. And He shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of His kingdom, there shall be no end.
The message that the angel brought unto Mary on that day is the same message brought unto us through Jesus Christ o